Банкеръ Weekly

Briefs

DOVERIE OPENS A NEW MEDICAL COMPLEX

Doverie-United Holding AD opened a new medical centre on October 25. EUR7MN have been invested in its construction. The official ceremony held in the Sofia Ovcha Kupel quarter was attended by the President of Bulgaria, Georgi Parvanov, and the Minister of Healthcare, Radoslav Gaydarski. The healthcare complex was inaugurated by Father Mina from the Sveta Nedelya cathedral church in Sofia.
In his speech at the opening of the centre, President Parvanov noted that the broken link and the poor collaboration between hospital and outhospital aid represent one of the problems facing the Bulgarian healthcare sector. Tsonko Nedyalkov, Chairman of the holding's Managing Board, announced that 70% of the funds invested in the new centre were the holdings's own funds. Part of the remaining 30% was borrowed from HVB Biochim, while Doverie United Holding issued a bond loan amounting to BGN2.8MN which was bought by Allianz Bulgaria bank.
Doctor Angel Dimitrov was appointed executive director of the centre, Doverie officials announced. The hospital in the newly opened complex will be provided with modern equipment that covers all directions of contemporary medicine. Besides, the centre will provide special services to VIP clients for whom fifty beds will be put in the hotel part. The complex also offers two saunas, a fitness hall, a pharmacy and a few cafes. The metropolitan municipality kept its word to asphalt all streets around the hospital before it was officially opened.

Facebook logo
Бъдете с нас и във