Банкеръ Weekly

Briefs

COMPANIES

The Austrian company Kirhdorfen Group will build near Bougas a plant for inert materials, concrete, and concrete products. The initial investment is about EUR6MN.Metalsnab Holding opened on October 29 its new factory for the manufacture of gas conduit and profile pipes. The cost of the enterprise is BGN1.75MN. The annual capacity of the new production line is 10,000 tons. The new factory has opened 32 working positions.The Privatisation Agency (PA) has invited an open bidding tender for 79.98% of the capital of Bulgarian Bergmann, registered in the village of Gurchinovo. The initially set price is BGN250,000, payable in non-cash instruments as well. The other 20.02% were sold at the fourth centralized public tender, held on the stock exchange. Bulgarian Bergmann produces glass-fibre-rasins.The Dimitrovgrad-based Neochim company ended the first nine months of 2004 with a BGN2.95MN profit, up from BGN1.37MN for the same period of last year. The company's sales proceeds amount to BGN115.2MN.Biovet AD posted BGN927,000 in profit for the first three quarters of 2004, up from BGN864,000 year-on-year. The company's sale proceeds, however, dropped by 13.4% to BGN36MN.The profits of Doverie United Holding rose from BGN957,000 to BGN974,000 in the first nine months of this year as compared to the same period of 2003. The Pleven-based company Oil and Gas Prospecting and Extraction reported a profits of almost BGN1.8MN in January 1 - September 30, 2004, up from BGN1.6MN a year earlier. Proceeds form sales went up by nearly BGN1MN, reaching NHM13MN.LUKoil Neftochim AD ended the first nine months of 2004 with a profit of BGN7.2MN. The company's financial result for the same period of last year exceeded BGN48.7MN. Sales proceeds also declined from BGN281MN in 2003 to BGN 260MN this year.

Facebook logo
Бъдете с нас и във